A young man entered the Offices of Wallin & Klarich. The Court had just told him that he was facing mandatory jail time for his charges of DUI with a speeding enhancement for driving more that 20-mph over the speed limit while under the influence of alcohol. After meeting with the District Attorney and Judge, our Wallin & Klarich attorney reached a plea bargain where this young man plead guilty to the lesser charge of reckless driving involving alcohol. Along with the reduced charges came reduced fines and no jail time.
Felony DUI Charges Reduced, No Jail Time for Teenager
- He treated me with respect and courtesy and was always very up front and honest about all the particulars of my situation.Anonymous
- Sam, great job, I will definitely recommend you and your law firm.Ron Brookes J.
- We got the best possible outcome for my daughter and me and I owe it to outstanding representation.Joe S.
- I could not be happier with the service provided by Wallin & Klarich.Anonymous
- Their staff handled everything wonderfully while keeping me informed throughout the process.Jeremy O.