A young man entered the Offices of Wallin & Klarich. The Court had just told him that he was facing mandatory jail time for his charges of DUI with a speeding enhancement for driving more that 20-mph over the speed limit while under the influence of alcohol. After meeting with the District Attorney and Judge, our Wallin & Klarich attorney reached a plea bargain where this young man plead guilty to the lesser charge of reckless driving involving alcohol. Along with the reduced charges came reduced fines and no jail time.
Felony DUI Charges Reduced, No Jail Time for Teenager
- Great people. Care about their clientsMattLikesGaming
- I had a speeding ticket. Sam Camp was quick to respond and did an excellent job. I couldn't have gotten a better result. I would highly recommend him and the...phil A.
- I really appreciated not having to appear in court. It was just a simple traffic violation, but none the less I was able to place my energy somewhere else.Shuntik W.
- The law firm of Wallin & Klarich is excellent! Their support, attention to detail and customer service is top notch. They represented us in a case...Jen K.
- Had two burglary cases and a charge of felony evasion and my max exposure was 9 years, and a deal was worked out down to one year in county jail and I only...Manny M.
Contact Us Now
If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.