A young man entered the Offices of Wallin & Klarich. The Court had just told him that he was facing mandatory jail time for his charges of DUI with a speeding enhancement for driving more that 20-mph over the speed limit while under the influence of alcohol. After meeting with the District Attorney and Judge, our Wallin & Klarich attorney reached a plea bargain where this young man plead guilty to the lesser charge of reckless driving involving alcohol. Along with the reduced charges came reduced fines and no jail time.
Felony DUI Charges Reduced, No Jail Time for Teenager
- Had a great experience don't let Riverside get you on traffic ticketsVincent c.
- Wallin & Klarich is a top notch firm. I highly recommend them.Lance S.
- Couldn't be happier with the representation I received. Sam was very straight forward and kept me up with every move he made.Chris B.
- Dan Danet of Wallin & Klarich listened to my needs, was upfront and honest, knowledgeable and completely thorough in communicating with me and keeping up to date through every step of my experience.Steven A.
- Through your unwavering commitment - and at times - necessary tough-love, you kept your word, and have returned the normality and happiness our lives.Anonymous