A young man entered the Offices of Wallin & Klarich. The Court had just told him that he was facing mandatory jail time for his charges of DUI with a speeding enhancement for driving more that 20-mph over the speed limit while under the influence of alcohol. After meeting with the District Attorney and Judge, our Wallin & Klarich attorney reached a plea bargain where this young man plead guilty to the lesser charge of reckless driving involving alcohol. Along with the reduced charges came reduced fines and no jail time.
Felony DUI Charges Reduced, No Jail Time for Teenager
- He treated me with respect and courtesy and was always very up front and honest about all the particulars of my situation.Anonymous
- Gregory Balderrama represented me with the utmost professionalism.Neil U.
- Eric Jones at the SB office was awesome. He broke everything down for me, and kept me in the loop with everything I needed to know.Anonymous
- Sam, great job, I will definitely recommend you and your law firm.Ron Brookes J.
- Highly recommend this firm!naomi i.