A young man entered the Offices of Wallin & Klarich. The Court had just told him that he was facing mandatory jail time for his charges of DUI with a speeding enhancement for driving more that 20-mph over the speed limit while under the influence of alcohol. After meeting with the District Attorney and Judge, our Wallin & Klarich attorney reached a plea bargain where this young man plead guilty to the lesser charge of reckless driving involving alcohol. Along with the reduced charges came reduced fines and no jail time.
Felony DUI Charges Reduced, No Jail Time for Teenager
- Eric Jones at the SB office was awesome. He broke everything down for me, and kept me in the loop with everything I needed to know.Anonymous
- Thanks to Matt, our son was able to apply and be accepted to numerous colleges.K V.
- Couldn't be happier with the representation I received. Sam was very straight forward and kept me up with every move he made.Chris B.
- was extremely helpful with my case; he responded in a timely manner and offered very good advice. He kept me informed on how the case...Robert C.
- Wallin & Klarich is a top notch firm. I highly recommend them.Lance S.
Contact Us Now
If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.