Our client had been convicted of a prior alcohol driving offense and was charged with two additional Driving under the Influence matters which made for three DUI offenses in less then 7 years. In addition, he had another alcohol related driving offense two years before and an additional DUI conviction from 10 years prior. The minimum jail time under the California Vehicle Code for a third DUI within a 7-year period is 120 days. The usual sentence for a client in this predicament would have been about 365 days of confinement. However, we maneuvered this case until we got it in front of the right Judge; in the end, the client was sentenced to 6 months in a residential alcohol treatment center which permitted him to continue working and 6 months of outpatient care. HE WAS NOT SENTENCED TO ONE DAY IN JAIL.
Client Facing One Year in Jail, Gets No Jail Time
- He was punctual, responded to calls ASAP, gave me the understanding of the case to the best of his knowledge.Miguel G.
- You really did ease my anxiety and stress over such a trivial matter.Tanis A.
- Everyone was very helpful and encouraging. Stephen Klarich was nice to meet us on Saturday and thoroughly explained the process.Marina B.
- Highly recommendedTerrel R.
- Sam Camp did a wonderful job handling my traffic case. There was great communication between us throughout the whole process.Carrie C.
Contact Us Now
If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.