Our client had been convicted of a prior alcohol driving offense and was charged with two additional Driving under the Influence matters which made for three DUI offenses in less then 7 years. In addition, he had another alcohol related driving offense two years before and an additional DUI conviction from 10 years prior. The minimum jail time under the California Vehicle Code for a third DUI within a 7-year period is 120 days. The usual sentence for a client in this predicament would have been about 365 days of confinement. However, we maneuvered this case until we got it in front of the right Judge; in the end, the client was sentenced to 6 months in a residential alcohol treatment center which permitted him to continue working and 6 months of outpatient care. HE WAS NOT SENTENCED TO ONE DAY IN JAIL.
Client Facing One Year in Jail, Gets No Jail Time
- Wallin & Klarich is a top notch firm. I highly recommend them.Lance S.
- Service was very professional. I believe it was worth the money deducted biweekly.Keith C.
- Samuel M. Camp was excellent to work with. H e was easily reachable by phone and email. He made the process easy and worry free.Anonymous
- Eric Jones at the SB office was awesome. He broke everything down for me, and kept me in the loop with everything I needed to know.Anonymous
- This law office was extremely helpful with my case. They answered all of my questions and were very straightforward.Daniel E.
Contact Us Now
If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.