Our client had been convicted of a prior alcohol driving offense and was charged with two additional Driving under the Influence matters which made for three DUI offenses in less then 7 years. In addition, he had another alcohol related driving offense two years before and an additional DUI conviction from 10 years prior. The minimum jail time under the California Vehicle Code for a third DUI within a 7-year period is 120 days. The usual sentence for a client in this predicament would have been about 365 days of confinement. However, we maneuvered this case until we got it in front of the right Judge; in the end, the client was sentenced to 6 months in a residential alcohol treatment center which permitted him to continue working and 6 months of outpatient care. HE WAS NOT SENTENCED TO ONE DAY IN JAIL.
Client Facing One Year in Jail, Gets No Jail Time
- Service was very professional. I believe it was worth the money deducted biweekly.Keith C.
- He always responded to my questions and concerns promptly, as well as informed me every step of the way during my process.BritNi L.
- Fast and professonialRonald M.
- Their staff handled everything wonderfully while keeping me informed throughout the process.Jeremy O.
- Both the offices in Tustin and San Bernardino did an outstanding job of assisting me in the understanding of my case.Anonymous