One client had been convicted of a prior alcohol driving offense and was charged with two additional Driving under the Influence matters which made for three DUI offenses in less then 7 years. In addition, he had another alcohol related driving offense two years before and an additional DUI conviction from 10 years prior. The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) would normally either suspend or revoke an individual’s license with this kind of record. In his particular case he was looking at a 1-year license suspension. We represented the client at the DMV hearing and felt that the hearing officer’s decision was not correct given the evidence; as such we appealed the case to the DMV in Sacramento. After the DMV decision we still felt that the client had not been treated fairly. So, I recommended that we take the matter to the Superior Court by a special process whereby the Court reviews the action of the Department of Motor Vehicles. After filing the appropriate paperwork with the Superior Court the DMV began negotiating with us. In the end the DMV SET ASIDE the suspension of the license. As such, despite the client’s record, the DMV was not able to effect his license.
Wallin & Klarich Saved My Driver’s License
- These guys did a phenomenal job in my representation in a speeding ticket that was unjustly given to me in Riverside County.Chris T.
- Samuel M. Camp was excellent to work with. H e was easily reachable by phone and email. He made the process easy and worry free.Anonymous
- I would completely recommend Wallin & Klarich, they know what they are talking about and helped me expunge my dui off my record.Gabie L.
- Highly recommend this firm!naomi i.
- Everyone at Wallin & Klarich is fantastic. Paul Wallin took the time to answer my initial questions on a Sunday. Greg...S V.
Contact Us Now
If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.