One client had been convicted of a prior alcohol driving offense and was charged with two additional Driving under the Influence matters which made for three DUI offenses in less then 7 years. In addition, he had another alcohol related driving offense two years before and an additional DUI conviction from 10 years prior. The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) would normally either suspend or revoke an individual’s license with this kind of record. In his particular case he was looking at a 1-year license suspension. We represented the client at the DMV hearing and felt that the hearing officer’s decision was not correct given the evidence; as such we appealed the case to the DMV in Sacramento. After the DMV decision we still felt that the client had not been treated fairly. So, I recommended that we take the matter to the Superior Court by a special process whereby the Court reviews the action of the Department of Motor Vehicles. After filing the appropriate paperwork with the Superior Court the DMV began negotiating with us. In the end the DMV SET ASIDE the suspension of the license. As such, despite the client’s record, the DMV was not able to effect his license.
Wallin & Klarich Saved My Driver’s License
- Very professional very clear and they have never let me down on any of my cases this office is hard-working and honest I want to thank Steve Klarich such a...Anonymous
- I had a traffic violation and I have been referred to Wallin & Klarich. From the initial phone consultation to the end Dan Danet who handled my case has...Anonymous
- Wallin & Klarich law firm – knockout.The best law firm in Southern California in my opinion. I had the privileged to be represented by attorney Brian S....Cirilo G.
- I am very happy that my case was successfully solved. I would recommend John-Christophe Mcinerney Hughes for everybody who needs a help in traffic tickets...Anonymous
- I am extremely happy and very grateful to Dan of Wallin & Klarich Law Firm for his superb role in dissimising my case in its entirety. The law firm...Bahman Z.