Our client was charged with drunk driving with a blood alcohol level of .25. He was facing mandatory jail time. He wanted to avoid the jail, if possible. In reviewing the police report, it was clear that no one ever saw the client driving the car. He was asleep in the car in a service station driveway. Using the lack of evidence argument with the D.A., and implying that we would go to trial if necessary, we were able to convince the District Attorney to drop the demand for jail time. Our client was happy that he did not have to go to jail, and said he was happy that we never gave up until it was over.
Client Saved from Jail Time in DUI Case
- He treated me with respect and courtesy and was always very up front and honest about all the particulars of my situation.Anonymous
- I could not be happier with the service provided by Wallin & Klarich.Anonymous
- These guys did a phenomenal job in my representation in a speeding ticket that was unjustly given to me in Riverside County.Chris T.
- Got my unjust speeding ticket dismissed thanks to his expertise and knowledge on these cases. Highly recommend him to others for his...Chris T.
- Dan was very professional and handled everything in a timely manner. Thank you!!!ANDY J.