Our client was charged with drunk driving with a blood alcohol level of .25. He was facing mandatory jail time. He wanted to avoid the jail, if possible. In reviewing the police report, it was clear that no one ever saw the client driving the car. He was asleep in the car in a service station driveway. Using the lack of evidence argument with the D.A., and implying that we would go to trial if necessary, we were able to convince the District Attorney to drop the demand for jail time. Our client was happy that he did not have to go to jail, and said he was happy that we never gave up until it was over.
Client Saved from Jail Time in DUI Case
- It’s an organized circus dedicated to freedom in the most unique way. Trust me!Dusty T.
- was extremely helpful with my case; he responded in a timely manner and offered very good advice. He kept me informed on how the case...Robert C.
- If you're looking for a professional, ethical, knowledgeable, honorable, and well versed attorney, look no further than Sam Camp.Will O.
- Their staff handled everything wonderfully while keeping me informed throughout the process.Jeremy O.
- Wallin & Klarich is a top notch firm. I highly recommend them.Lance S.