Our client was charged with drunk driving with a blood alcohol level of .25. He was facing mandatory jail time. He wanted to avoid the jail, if possible. In reviewing the police report, it was clear that no one ever saw the client driving the car. He was asleep in the car in a service station driveway. Using the lack of evidence argument with the D.A., and implying that we would go to trial if necessary, we were able to convince the District Attorney to drop the demand for jail time. Our client was happy that he did not have to go to jail, and said he was happy that we never gave up until it was over.
Client Saved from Jail Time in DUI Case
- They are very professional and reliable attorneys, I highly recommend them.Jesus C.
- Great Firm and very detailed when outlining what they are doing and how the process is going.Cesar B.
- Sam, great job, I will definitely recommend you and your law firm.Ron Brookes J.
- Thanks to Matt, our son was able to apply and be accepted to numerous colleges.K V.
- These guys did a phenomenal job in my representation in a speeding ticket that was unjustly given to me in Riverside County.Chris T.