Our client was charged with drunk driving with a blood alcohol level of .25. He was facing mandatory jail time. He wanted to avoid the jail, if possible. In reviewing the police report, it was clear that no one ever saw the client driving the car. He was asleep in the car in a service station driveway. Using the lack of evidence argument with the D.A., and implying that we would go to trial if necessary, we were able to convince the District Attorney to drop the demand for jail time. Our client was happy that he did not have to go to jail, and said he was happy that we never gave up until it was over.
Client Saved from Jail Time in DUI Case
- He was punctual, responded to calls ASAP, gave me the understanding of the case to the best of his knowledge.Miguel G.
- You really did ease my anxiety and stress over such a trivial matter.Tanis A.
- Everyone was very helpful and encouraging. Stephen Klarich was nice to meet us on Saturday and thoroughly explained the process.Marina B.
- Highly recommendedTerrel R.
- Sam Camp did a wonderful job handling my traffic case. There was great communication between us throughout the whole process.Carrie C.
Contact Us Now
If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.