Our client was charged with drunk driving with a blood alcohol level of .25. He was facing mandatory jail time. He wanted to avoid the jail, if possible. In reviewing the police report, it was clear that no one ever saw the client driving the car. He was asleep in the car in a service station driveway. Using the lack of evidence argument with the D.A., and implying that we would go to trial if necessary, we were able to convince the District Attorney to drop the demand for jail time. Our client was happy that he did not have to go to jail, and said he was happy that we never gave up until it was over.
Client Saved from Jail Time in DUI Case
- Great people. Care about their clientsMattLikesGaming
- I had a speeding ticket. Sam Camp was quick to respond and did an excellent job. I couldn't have gotten a better result. I would highly recommend him and the...phil A.
- I really appreciated not having to appear in court. It was just a simple traffic violation, but none the less I was able to place my energy somewhere else.Shuntik W.
- The law firm of Wallin & Klarich is excellent! Their support, attention to detail and customer service is top notch. They represented us in a case...Jen K.
- Had two burglary cases and a charge of felony evasion and my max exposure was 9 years, and a deal was worked out down to one year in county jail and I only...Manny M.
Contact Us Now
If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.