Our client was charged with drunk driving with a blood alcohol level of .25. He was facing mandatory jail time. He wanted to avoid the jail, if possible. In reviewing the police report, it was clear that no one ever saw the client driving the car. He was asleep in the car in a service station driveway. Using the lack of evidence argument with the D.A., and implying that we would go to trial if necessary, we were able to convince the District Attorney to drop the demand for jail time. Our client was happy that he did not have to go to jail, and said he was happy that we never gave up until it was over.
Client Saved from Jail Time in DUI Case
- Dan was very professional and handled everything in a timely manner. Thank you!!!ANDY J.
- They are very professional and reliable attorneys, I highly recommend them.Jesus C.
- We got the best possible outcome for my daughter and me and I owe it to outstanding representation.Joe S.
- Service was very professional. I believe it was worth the money deducted biweekly.Keith C.
- If you're looking for a professional, ethical, knowledgeable, honorable, and well versed attorney, look no further than Sam Camp.Will O.
Contact Us Now
If you or a loved one have been accused of a crime, this is the time to contact us.