- Commitment To Our Clients
- WK On TV /Radio
- WK Makes It Easy To Retain Our Services
- 10 Tips to Help You Decide What DUI Defense Law Firm to Hire
- Free Consultation
- Free Answers To your Questions
WK Attorneys, Bios, Photos
- Paul J. Wallin, Esq.
- Stephen D. Klarich, Esq.
- David R. Cohn, Esq.
- Tate R. Lounsbery, Esq.
- Daniel V. Cota, Esq.
- Andrei F. Lapine, Esq.
- Bethanie Fanti, Esq.
- Sheldon E. Lee, Esq.
- Rene A. Munoz, Esq.
- Matthew B. Wallin, Esq.
- Timothy M. Mulhere, Esq.
- Daniel S. Moffatt, Esq.
- Rastin Ashtiani, Esq.
- California DMV-DUI Matters
- California Driving On Suspended License
- California Drunk Driving Offenses
- California Drunk In Public
- California Reckless Driving Cases
- Actual California DUI Case Results Achieved By Wallin & Klarich
- Actual California DMV Results Achieved By Wallin & Klarich
- Actual Other Crime Case Results Achieved by Wallin & Klarich
- Success Stories
Areas Of Practice
Why Hire Us?
- We Have Over 30 Years Of Experience Helping People Accused Of Crimes
- We Know The Court Where Your Case Is Pending
- Quality Legal Representation For A Reasonable Fee
- Immediate Jail Release Assistance
- Tustin (Main Office)
- Calabasas, California
- El Cajon, California
- Costa Mesa, California
- Hemet, California
- Hollywood, California
- Irvine, California
- Lancaster, California
- Long Beach, California
- Monrovia, California
- Murrieta, California
- Newport Beach, California
- Ontario, California
- Palmdale, California
- Palm Desert, California
- Pasadena, California
- Rancho Bernardo, California
- Redondo Beach, California
- Riverside, California
- San Bernardino, California
- San Diego, California
- Sherman Oaks, California
- Simi Valley, California
- Torrance, California
- Valencia, California
- Van Nuys, California
- Ventura, California
- Victorville, California
- West Covina, California
WK In The News
- The 'White Knight' for Accused Child Molesters
- Doting Dad Defends Child-Molesting Suspects
- His Practice Is Defending The Accused In Sex-abuse Cases
- DMV Issues Related To A DUI Arrest
- Alcohol And Drug Related Offenses
- Warrants / Default Judgments
- Excessive Points / Negligent Operator
- Medical Condition / Age
- DUI What You Need To Know
- DMV What You Need To Know
- Welcome Message To Our New Clients
- Statement Of The Case
- Social History
- Character References
- List Of Witnesses
- Lawyer and Attorney Resources
At Wallin & Klarich, we approach every case with the belief that the person we're defending could easily be one of our own family members. We've seen firsthand how stressful legal matters can be for our clients and their loved ones. We are committed to being available to our clients at all times -- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you or someone you love is facing drunk driving charges in Southern California, you should call Wallin & Klarich today for a free evaluation of your case. Call 1-888-764-2615 or fill out our online consultation form to get in contact with a legal professional today. We will be there when you call.
Commitment To Our Clients Case Results Achieved Why Hire Us? Why It's Easy To Retain Our ServicesTestimonials WK Attorneys In The News Free Answers To Your Legal QuestionsDisclaimer
Attorney Paul Wallin appeared as a guest on a talk radio show and was interviewed by fellow attorney Tim Kuzelka. Paul talks extensively on important things you should know when facing a DUI charge. Click on the links below to hear what he had to say.
DUI: When Misdemeanor DUI is Escalated to Felony DUI
DUI: Financial Consequences of DUI Conviction
Working Out Fee Schedules and Payments With Our Clients
Why Wallin & Klarich?
Introduction to Senior Partner, Paul J. Wallin, and the Southern California Law Firm of Wallin & Klarich
Importance of Hiring an AV-Rated Criminal Defense Specialist in Your Area (Who You Know As Well As What You Know)
DUI: When Stopped by Law Enforcement-What To Do and Not To Do?
DUI: Typical Scenario Upon Being Pulled Over By Law Enforcement-What To Do and Not To Do?