Paul J. Wallin
Offices: All Offices
Admitted to Practice in the Following Courts:
Lectures, Speeches and Seminars:
- Speaker at California State University Fullerton; Fullerton, California. Topic: "Sex, Society and the Law."
- Speaker at West Orange County Bar Association in Orange County, California. Topic: "Overview of Child Molest Defense."
- Speaker at California Teachers Association, Group Legal Services Convention in Los Angeles, California.
- Speaker at the Riverside Chapter of VOCAL, Riverside, California. Topic: "What Your Lawyer Should be Doing to Defend You in Cases Involving Allegations of Sexual Abuse."
- Keynote Speaker at the National Center for the Prosecution of Child Abuse Convention. Topic: "Systems Failures, Consequences and Solutions."
- Keynote Speaker at New York State Teacher's Legal Training Seminar. Topic: "The Defense of Professionals accused of Sexual Misconduct."
- Speaker at the Alternatives to Sexual Abuse Seminar in Anaheim, California. Topic: "Defending the Accused Sexual Offender: Fighting for Balanced Treatment in the Courtroom."
- Speaker at the Los Angeles County Office of Education, Tenth Annual Team Approach to Pupil Personnel Services Workshop Series held in the City of Industry, California. Topic: "How to Avoid Being Falsely Accused of Crimes."
- Speaker at the Pre-School Association of California Conference held in Riverside, California.
- Speaker for the Orange Unified School District Meeting. Topic: "Teachers and the Law."
At Wallin & Klarich, we approach every case with the belief that the person we're defending could easily be one of our own family members. We've seen firsthand how stressful legal matters can be for our clients and their loved ones. We are committed to being available to our clients at all times -- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you or someone you love is facing drunk driving charges in Southern California, you should call Wallin & Klarich today for a free evaluation of your case. Call 1-888-764-2615 or fill out our online consultation form to get in contact with a legal professional today. We will be there when you call.
Commitment To Our Clients Case Results Achieved Why Hire Us? Why It's Easy To Retain Our ServicesTestimonials WK Attorneys In The News Free Answers To Your Legal QuestionsDisclaimer
Attorney Paul Wallin appeared as a guest on a talk radio show and was interviewed by fellow attorney Tim Kuzelka. Paul talks extensively on important things you should know when facing a DUI charge. Click on the links below to hear what he had to say.
DUI: When Misdemeanor DUI is Escalated to Felony DUI
DUI: Financial Consequences of DUI Conviction
Working Out Fee Schedules and Payments With Our Clients
Why Wallin & Klarich?
Introduction to Senior Partner, Paul J. Wallin, and the Southern California Law Firm of Wallin & Klarich
Importance of Hiring an AV-Rated Criminal Defense Specialist in Your Area (Who You Know As Well As What You Know)
DUI: When Stopped by Law Enforcement-What To Do and Not To Do?
DUI: Typical Scenario Upon Being Pulled Over By Law Enforcement-What To Do and Not To Do?